**Back in stock mid-April**
Toilet UNpaper® is reusable toilet paper that replaces the need for disposable options. 100% organic cotton flannel strips, rolled on a Kraft tube. UNtoilet Paper is a perfect companion for a bidet! Handmade in Oregon, USA.
INSTRUCTIONS UPON RECEIVING:
- Remove label and wash stack of Toilet UNpaper®. Once dried, re-stack and roll one at a time onto tube. The roll is the perfect size to fit on your existing toilet paper holder.
- Each strip measures approximately 4.5" wide x 12" long (About 3 paper squares long)
- Toilet UNpaper® strips are single ply - 100% organic cotton flannel
- Edges are sewn for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes. Toilet UNpaper® strips will shrink just enough to fit your roll perfectly.
PROPER CARE - WASH INSTRUCTIONS
- Collect the dirties in a bin or Wet Bag
- Wash every 2-3 days
- DON’T FLUSH THEM!
- After they've been washed, simply stack them up and re-roll one at a time.
- Machine wash hot with like colors. Tumble dry low or air dry. *pre-soak with vinegar/cleaning solution as needed and use detergent of your choice.