Biodegradable, compostable Swedish dish cloths combine the advantages of sponges and paper towels into one affordable, multipurpose product. One single cloth replaces up to 15 rolls of paper towels! Perfect for use in the kitchen, bathroom and office. Wettex dishcloths can be used on all surfaces and is 100% biodegradable. Manufactured in Sweden.
- Sold in singles, packaging-free
- Absorbency of a sponge, but dry quickly like a paper towel.
- Biodegradable like a paper towel, but can be washed and reused like a sponge.
- Dry quicker than traditional sponges, preventing bad smells and bacteria growth.
- Can be used throughout the kitchen as a sponge and paper towel alternative.
- Streak free and are great for cleaning glass and windows.
- Great for cleaning surfaces that would otherwise show the fibers of traditional paper towels.
- Can even be used to germinate seeds. They’re also a great way to prevent soil from leaving your potted plants.
- Can basically be used wherever you would normally use towels or sponges!
- Made from a blend of 70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton.
- Watch a video of Wettex in action! https://vimeo.com/231440308
The Original Swedish Dish Cloth
How do I wash my Swedish dishcloths?
To make your Swedish dish cloths last a long time, simply wash them in your washing machine at a temperature of 60 degrees Celsius (140 degrees F) when they start getting dirty.