Safe to use around people and pets!
Stay Away Spiders
How to Use
Simply remove the outer plastic wrapper and place the Stay Away® pouch in areas you want to keep free of spiders. Do not place directly on furniture or finished surfaces as product may stain.
For spider infestations
Place 1 pouch per 25 sq ft in areas where spiders or webs are present. Replace after 30 days or when scent diminishes.
For spider prevention
Place 1 pouch per 125 sq. ft. in areas you want to keep spider-free. Replace every 30 days or when scent diminishes.
Get More From 1 Pouch
Make this product last 3 times longer by placing Stay Away® Spiders in a Stay Away® Pouch PodTM. The bio-based protective pod is stylish, discreet, and protects your Stay Away® pouches from curious pets and kids.
Where to Use
To prevent and remove spiders from your home, place Stay Away® Spiders pouches anywhere spiderwebs or spiders are noticed:
- Crawl Spaces.
- Any place you want to prevent them from entering.
- For best results, follow our tips for preventing spiders in your home.
How to dispose of your Stay Away® pouches
- Remove the staples from the cardboard product label.
- Empty the contents of the pouch into your household compost.
- Place the cardboard product label in your recycling.