- Effective against pantry moths and clothing moths.
- Guaranteed effective or your money back.
- Safe to use around children and pets when used as directed.
Stay Away Moths
How to Use
Simply remove the outer plastic wrapper and place the Stay Away® pouch in areas you want to keep free of moths. Do not place directly on furniture or finished surfaces as product may stain.
For current infestations
Place 1 pouch per 25 sq ft in areas you have seen moths. Replace after 30 days or when scent diminishes.
For moth prevention
Place 1 pouch per 125 sq ft. in areas you want to keep moth-free. Replace after 30 days or when scent diminishes.
Get more from 1 pouch
Make this product last 3 times longer by placing Stay Away® Moths in a Stay Away® Pouch PodTM. The bio-based protective pod is stylish, discreet, and protects your Stay Away® pouches from curious pets and kids.
For Clothing Moths
To remove and prevent clothing moths, place StayAway® Moths pouches anywhere clothes and linens are stored:
- Bedroom closets.
- Dresser drawers.
- Linen closets.
For best results, launder clothing and linens before storing away for the season.
For Pantry Moths
To prevent and remove pantry moths, place Stay Away® Moths pouches anywhere in the kitchen, like closets, cupboards, and drawers.
How to dispose of EarthKind® Stay Away® pouches
- Remove the staples from the cardboard product label.
- Empty the contents of the pouch into your household compost.
- Place the cardboard product label in your recycling.
Fast-acting, plant-powered ingredients
Cedarwood oil, geranium oil, geraniol oil, corn cob, almond oil, & sunflower oil.