SCUBA® is made from flexible recycled rubber, providing more give and grip for a comfortable and effective cleaning experience. Perfect for more vigorous brushers, the American Dental Association®-accepted SCUBA gently invigorates gum tissue and may reduce chronic bleeding, receding gums and enamel erosion, day after day.
- Supersized Brush Head for Superior CleaningThe wide oval brush head coupled with a flexible neck helps target those tricky-to-reach areas easily, massaging the whole mouth as it goes for an all-over tingly clean.
- 3X Longer Lasting BristlesMade from vegetable-based nylon bristles (which, in case you’re wondering, are BPA-free, FDA approved and ADA accepted) the SCUBA lasts 3x longer than other run-of-the-mill toothbrushes. What’s more, the bristles are softer and more uniquely aligned, providing even pressure that reduces chronic bleeding, receding gums and enamel erosion.
- “Flex-Neck” TechnologyThe SCUBA’s wide, soft head stems from an angled neck that reduces pressure on gums and teeth — especially if you’re a hard brusher.
- Award-Winning “Easy-Grip” DesignThe RADIUS SCUBA’s user-friendly handle complies with the dentist-recommended 45-degree brush-to-tooth angle, and the smart Thumb-and-Palm design makes it much easier to grip and control. The ergonomic design comes in right- and left-handed versions, so everybody can enjoy a more sumptuous teeth-cleaning experience.
- Sustainable from the StartFrom the recycled rubber handle to the vegetable-based nylon bristles, the RADIUS SCUBA is eco-friendly from top to bottom.