Why is dental floss such a big deal? Don't we have bigger fish to fry? Not quite - did you know that for every person in the U.S. who flosses their teeth according to ADA recommendations, just the empty floss dispensers alone would fill a landfill the size of a football field six stories high?!! This product is a refillable dental floss and 99% zero waste product. A glass container with a stainless-steel cap holds floss that is 100% Mulberry silk. The refill bags are certified compostable and the boxes are 100% post-consumer paperboard. The container can be re-used, the bags composted, the boxes recycled and the floss biodegrades. The only waste is the waterproof label on the container, which stays on the reusable container. Each glass container sold replaces SEVEN plastic containers!
- Glass container = ½” diameter X 2”
- Stainless Steel lid with floss cutter = ½”diameter X ½”
- Polylactide Acid bags created from the lactic acid in plants. Certified compostable = 2”X2”
- 100% Mulberry Silk Floss =33 Yard per spool.
- Candelilla wax.
- Natural Mint Flavoring
- Waterproof poly label 2 ¼” X 1 ½ ."
- Boxes 100% post-consumer fiber that is certified FSC and PCF free.
- Manufactured using renewable biogas energy. Printed with soy-based inks.
This purchase includes one Dental Lace container with one 33 yard spool of biodegradable mulberry silk floss inside the container and one refill spool for a total of 66 yards of floss.