- Vitamins, minerals, foods and herbs that nourish and protect throughout the day
- 800 mcg of folic acid -- critical for preventing birth defects -- promote healthy new cells and baby's brain and spinal development
- 30 mg of iron promote metabolism and red blood cell production, plus 1,000 mg of vitamin C, 4,000 IU of vitamin A and 800 IU of vitamin D3 support bone, skin, eye and immune health
- 90 mg of Gentle Prenatal Blend (equivalent to 320 mg of food and herbal powder), 100 mg of magnesium and 10 mg of potassium to ease discomfort, plus high potency vitamin B complex for energy, cell growth, and stress and immune support
Easy-to-swallow mini-tablets are gluten-free and dairy-free. Made with natural, purity tested ingredients and NO artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners. Contains NO: eggs, fish, gluten, milk/dairy, peanuts, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat.
Contains essential nutrients that nourish and protect mom and baby throughout pregnancy and nursing, including 30 mg of iron to support metabolism and red blood cell production, 800 IU of vitamin D3 to promote healthy bones and teeth, plus 1,000 mg of vitamin C and 4,000 IU of vitamin A to support skin, eye and immune health.* 800 mcg of folic acid -- critical for preventing birth defects -- promote healthy new cells and baby's brain, skull and spinal development.* High potency vitamin B complex provides natural energy and promotes cell growth and stress and immune support.* Wholesome Food-Based, Easy-to-Digest Formula Gentle Prenatal Blend with concentrated red raspberry, organic spirulina and ginger, plus magnesium and potassium, help naturally ease the discomfort associated with pregnancy.* Plant-source enzymes plus 25 million probiotics (healthy bacteria) enhance digestion without taxing your system or causing stomach upset.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Prenatal Vitamins (Easy to Swallow Mini-Tablets)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE