Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is low odor, hypoallergenic, biodegradable, and has no acetone.  Put harmful, smelly polish removers behind you! Works quickly on all polishes, especially Piggy Paint Nail Polish. Contains none of the solvents that could offend your nose or harm our atmosphere. Aloe Vera and Vitamin E are added to supplement the natural oils that protect nails and cuticles.

Ingredients: Corn alcohol, Aloe Vera extract, Vitamin E, embittering agent.

Warning: Because Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product.

Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover