Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) essential oil has an earthy aroma and is known to support disconnection from mentally exhausting tasks, and for its ability to fill the air and linger for a long time.
Aura Cacia Organic Myrrh Essential Oil is a single essential oil extracted from the gum resin of the tree found in Somaliland. Myrrh has one of the longest histories of use of any plant. It was traded over 6,000 years ago. The ancient Babylonians used it during religious ceremonies along with frankincense.
- Paraben and Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Gas Chromatography with Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) Tested for Purity
- Myrrh essential oil, with its earthy and slightly bitter aroma, can be used as an aromatic fixative in essential oil blending. It blends well with peppermint, clove, spearmint, thyme, tea tree, sandalwood and Lavender tea tree essential oils.
- Myrrh is generally considered a base note.
Organic Myrrh Essential Oil