Known as the “queen of spices”, the cardamom seed has been sharing its rich, warming, spicy aroma for millennia. Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) essential oil brings that well-loved aroma to body care blends, perfumes, colognes and air fresheners. It can also be used as a milder alternative to other camphoraceous oils in chest balms or breath diffusions.
- Major constituents in cardamom essential oil are cineole and a-terpinyl acetate.
- In addition to its soothing properties, which can inspire harmony and ease tension, cardamom is known for its fortifying attributes. It is great for use on long trips to inspire strength and invigoration.
- Cardamom blends well with a variety of essential oils: rose, orange, bergamot, cassia and cedarwood, to name a few.
- Cardamom essential oil is generally considered a middle note.
Aura Cacia Cardamom Essential Oil is sustainably sourced from Guatemala. The seeds and pods are dried, then steam distilled to obtain the ideal essential oil.
- Paraben and Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC-MS) Tested for Purity
Organic Cardamom Essential Oil
Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) oil