Fresh Ginger (Zingiber officinale) essential oil is steam distilled from fresh ginger rhizomes, providing a fresh, citrusy aroma with woody undertones. The aroma of fresh ginger is found to be more pleasing than that of ginger distilled from the dried root, while still providing the plant’s vast benefits.
- Paraben and Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Gas Chromatography with Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) Tested for Purity
- Ginger is often used in topical blends, massage blends, and in diffusion.
- Ginger has a fresh, lemon-like aroma that is accented by a woody top note.
- Ginger blends well with spice oils like coriander, clover, cinnamon, allspice, sandalwood, patchouli, rose, neroli, and vetiver.
- Ginger is also valued for its ability to enrich fresh citrus oils, like lemon and bergamot.
- Ginger essential oil is generally regarded as a base note.
Fresh Ginger Essential Oil