The Toy & Nursery Cloth has long powerful fibers that reach into the nooks and crevices of toys and nursery equipment, removing fingermarks, grease, grime and over 99% of bacteria with just a wipe. All with just water.
- The long powerful fibers are ideal for cleaning toys and nursery furniture - all with just water
- Protects babies and toddlers from chemical sprays and residues
- Completely eliminates the risks of sensitivities, allergic reactions, rashes and asthma associated with chemical and fragrance additives
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 300 wash guarantee
- Recommended by Allergy UK
eCloth Toy & Nursery Cloth
Use and Care Instructions
How to Use
Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water.
It can be a good idea to fold the cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.