The e-cloth Stainless Steel Cloth easily removes grease and fingermarks from all types of stainless steel, using just water. Dual sided - one for brushed and the other for polished stainless steel.
- A specialist dual-sided cloth with a scrubbing-stripe side. Ideal for both brushed and polished stainless steel - stunning results
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
- Removes fingermarks, grease & dirt from all polished or brushed stainless steel surfaces
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 3 Year guarantee
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved. Recommended by Allergy UK
eCloth Stainless Steel Cloth
Use and Care Instructions
How to Use
Polished stainless steel - Use the smooth side dry on a damp surface, fold and wipe.
Brushed stainless steel - Use the side with scrubbing stripes. Wet thoroughly and wring out, fold and wipe in the direction of the grain. Use with just water. Finish with the smooth side.
TIP: For best results, use a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth after the Stainless Steel Cloth, for a perfect streak-free finish.
Note: New appliances sometimes have a protective coating to give short-term protection during transit. If this is the case, it may be necessary to repeat the above process a few times, to remove it.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent. The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.
If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.