The e-cloth Stainless Steel Pack is the complete solution for cleaning brushed & polished stainless steel, using just water. It is brilliant for kitchen appliances, refrigerators, oven hoods and bins.
- 2 Cloth pack – a specialist dual-sided cloth with a scrubbing-stripe side. Ideal for both brushed and polished stainless steel
- The second cloth leaves a brilliant streak-free finish. Both quickly remove fingerprints, grease & dirt
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 3 Year guarantee
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved. Recommended by Allergy UK
eCloth Stainless Steel Cleaning 2 Pack
Use and Care Instructions
How to Use
Stainless Steel Cloth (with stiffer fiber stripes) – Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water.
Brushed stainless steel - use the striped side and wipe in the direction of the 'grain'.
Polished stainless steel - use the smooth side.
Polishing Cloth (gray) – Use dry. Use directly after the Stainless Steel Cloth while surfaces are still damp. When the Polishing Cloth gets too damp, it is less effective at drying to a streak free finish.
New appliances sometimes have a protective coating to give short-term protection during transit. If this is the case, it may be necessary to repeat the above process a few times, to remove it.
TIP: It can be a good idea to fold each cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without