The e-cloth Stainless Steel Pack is the complete solution for cleaning brushed & polished stainless steel, using just water. It is brilliant for kitchen appliances, refrigerators, oven hoods and bins.
- 2 Cloth pack – a specialist dual-sided cloth with a scrubbing-stripe side. Ideal for both brushed and polished stainless steel
- The second cloth leaves a brilliant streak-free finish. Both quickly remove fingerprints, grease & dirt
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 3 Year guarantee
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved. Recommended by Allergy UK
eCloth Stainless Steel Cleaning 2 Pack
Use and Care Instructions
How to Use
Stainless Steel Cloth (with stiffer fiber stripes) – Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water.
Brushed stainless steel - use the striped side and wipe in the direction of the 'grain'.
Polished stainless steel - use the smooth side.
Polishing Cloth (gray) – Use dry. Use directly after the Stainless Steel Cloth while surfaces are still damp. When the Polishing Cloth gets too damp, it is less effective at drying to a streak free finish.
New appliances sometimes have a protective coating to give short-term protection during transit. If this is the case, it may be necessary to repeat the above process a few times, to remove it.
TIP: It can be a good idea to fold each cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent. The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.
If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.