The e-cloth Kitchen Cloth is perfect at cleaning all kitchen surfaces, using just water. It is brilliant on appliances, stainless steel, worktops and sinks - removing grease, dirt and over 99% of bacteria.
- Removes thick grease & dirt from hard surfaces, including worktops, cookers, stainless steel & glass
- The cloth has a scrubbing pocket to remove stuck-on residues
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 3 Year guarantee
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved. Recommended by Allergy UK
eCloth Kitchen Cloth
Use and Care Instructions
How to Use
Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water. For heavier dirt, first use wet before finishing with a damp cloth. Use the scrubbing pocket for stuck-on residues.
TIP: It can be a good idea to fold the cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent. The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.
If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately