Dusting with e-cloth high-performance cloths and dusters is the perfect anti-allergen cleaning solution. Made with durable, precision-engineered microfiber, our dusting products grab and hold the tiniest dust, pollen, and mold particles and hold onto them. Extend your reach to high ceilings, fans, and walls with our Dusting Wand or our Flexi-Edge Floor and Wall Duster. All e-cloth dusting products are non-toxic, no-scratch solutions - safe to use everywhere.
The e-cloth Dusting & Cleaning Cloth has a natural positive charge that attracts dust and allergens, locking them into the extra long super-soft fibers. Used damp, its long fibers give a really deep clean.
- The Dusting Cloth's natural positive charge attracts dust, fluff and pollen. Not just an ordinary duster!
- The extra long fibers reach into nooks and crevices that others do not reach
- The Dusting Cloth can be used damp and has all the cleaning power of other e-cloth products
- Making dusting faster and easier
- 300 wash Guarantee. Recommended by Allergy UK
eCloth High Performance Dusting Cloth
Use and Care Instructions
eCloth FAQ & Background Info
How to Use
Fold and use as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides. It can also be used damp.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent. The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.
If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.