The e-cloth Glass & Polishing Cloth gives the ultimate finish to windows, mirrors, chrome and all shiny surfaces. Removes light grease, fingermarks, dirt and over 99% of bacteria, using just water.
- For a streak-free sparkling finish on glass and all shiny surfaces. Chrome, Glass & Mirrors are left gleaming. One of the two original e-cloths
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
- e-cloth's special fibers lift and hold grease and dirt deep in the cloth
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 3 Year guarantee
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved. Recommended by Allergy UK
eCloth Glass & Polishing Cloth
Use and Care Instructions
eCloth FAQ & Background Info
How to Use
Use the cloth dry on a damp surface - a Water Spray is ideal.
Use dry as a finishing cloth on glass, chrome and all other shiny surfaces.
Fold the cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
TIP: When the Glass & Polishing Cloth gets too damp, it is less effective at drying to a streak-free finish.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent. The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fi