Dusting with e-cloth high-performance cloths and dusters is the perfect anti-allergen cleaning solution. Made with durable, precision-engineered microfiber, our dusting products grab and hold the tiniest dust, pollen, and mold particles and hold onto them. Extend your reach to high ceilings, fans, and walls with our Dusting Wand or our Flexi-Edge Floor and Wall Duster. All e-cloth dusting products are non-toxic, no-scratch solutions - safe to use everywhere.
The e-cloth Flexi-edge Floor and Wall Duster is made of lightweight aluminum. The flexible sides of the Head enable it to dust into edges and corners to remove dust, fluff, cobwebs and pet hair.
- Made from durable, lightweight aluminum, this maneuverable Duster with flexi head is ideal to reach into corners and awkward areas . Extendable 3 to 5 feet
- Quickly removes dust, fluff, cobwebs and pet hair
- Light enough to use on uneven walls, ceilings and coving
- The Head can be easily removed and is machine washable
- 2 year Guarantee. Recommended by Allergy UK
eCloth Flexi-Edge Floor & Wall Duster
Use and Care Instructions
eCloth FAQ & Background Info
How to Use
Use the dusting head dry.
To adjust the telescopic handle, hold the bottom of the handle near the base, twist the top section, and adjust.
Slide the dusting head over the base.
TIP: On floors, work from one side of the room to the other to ensure no dust is left. The flexible sides of the dusting head are ideal for skirtings and akward corners.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.
If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.