Dusting with e-cloth high-performance cloths and dusters is the perfect anti-allergen cleaning solution. Made with durable, precision-engineered microfiber, our dusting products grab and hold the tiniest dust, pollen, and mold particles and hold onto them. Extend your reach to high ceilings, fans, and walls with our Dusting Wand or our Flexi-Edge Floor and Wall Duster. All e-cloth dusting products are non-toxic, no-scratch solutions - safe to use everywhere.
The 30in long flexible e-cloth Cleaning & Dusting Wand reaches into awkward areas and narrow gaps, such as behind radiators, around kitchen appliances and on top of cupboards. Can be used dry to dust or damp to clean.
- A flexible wand (24in x 3in) with removable, machine-washable sleeve - goes anywhere!
- Flexible – perfect for dusting behind radiators, under appliances and above high cupboards
- Can be used wet. Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. Sleeve - 3 Year guarantee
- Recommended by Allergy UK
eCloth Dusting and Cleaning Wand
Use and Care Instructions
eCloth FAQ & Background Info
How to Use
Secure the sleeve with the Velcro closure.
Use dry for Dusting.
For cleaning, wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with sleeve damp, with just water.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well.If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.
If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.