The Deep Clean Mop removes grease, dirt and over 99% of bacteria from all types of hard flooring, using just water. Made from lightweight aluminum with telescopic handle (extendable 3ft to 5ft).
- Made from durable, lightweight aluminum with height adjustable handle - extends from 3ft to 5ft
- The Mop Head's special weave breaks up and holds grease and dirt, which ordinary mops leave behind
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 3 Year guarantee
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved. Recommended by Allergy UK
eCloth Deep Clean Mop
Use and Care Instructions
eCloth FAQ & Background Info
How to Use
Wet the Mop Head thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the Head damp, with just water. Place the Mop Head Velcro side up on the floor and attach the mop base to the centre of the head.
During use, remove, rinse and re-attach the head as required.
To extend the telescopic handle to a comfortable height, hold the bottom of the handle near the base and twist the top handle section.
TIP: Mop in an 'S' shape, maintaining the leading edge to prevent dirt being left behind. Also available: Dusting Mop Head - used dry to remove dust and loose debris.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash mop head regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well.If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.