The Cleaning Pad's extra absorbency is ideal for cleaning wet areas around sinks, baths and showers. Its sectioned design makes it easy to hold, fold and wipe.
- Highly absorbent - to remove greasy grime and soap scum from sinks, baths, showers and basins
- Holds 10x its weight in water
- Four-section design makes it a highly versatile cleaning pad
- Removes over 99% of bacteria
- Guaranteed for 300 washes
eCloth Cleaning Pad
Use and Care Instructions
eCloth FAQ & Background Info
How to Use
Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water.
For heavier dirt, first use wet before finishing with a damp cloth.
TIP: For best results, finish with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth, for a perfect streak-free finish on windows, mirrors, stainless steel and other shiny surfaces.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well.If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.