Bathroom cleaning cloths and scrubbers need to be highly effective to ensure proper sanitization and cleanliness. With e-cloth's precision-engineered microfiber bathroom cleaning products, all you need is water to make your shower, sink, mirrors, and bathroom floor sparkle, and remove 99% of bacteria. Cleaning your bathroom with durable, premium microfiber cloths, scrubbers, and mops provides you with peace of mind that your home is optimally cleaned without the use of chemicals.
The e-cloth Bathroom Pack is perfect for cleaning all bathroom surfaces, using just water. It is brilliant for cleaning baths, basins, showers, taps, tiles, glass and mirrors.
- 2 Cloth pack – one for high performance cleaning & one to leave chrome and glass with a brilliant streak-free finish
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
- Highly absorbent - to remove greasy grime and soap scum from baths and basins
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 3 Year guarantee
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved. Recommended by Allergy UK
eCloth Bathroom Cleaning Set
Use and Care Instructions
eCloth FAQ & Background Info
How to Use
Bathroom Cloth (thick) – Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water.
Polishing Cloth (thin) – Use dry. Use directly after the Bathroom Cloth on glass, taps and other shiny surfaces while they are still damp. When the Polishing Cloth gets too damp, it is less effective at drying to a streak free finish.
TIP: It can be a good idea to fold each cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent. The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.
If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.