The Window & Mirror Cloth gives a streak-free, lint-free finish on Windows, mirrors and all shiny surfaces. It will also remove light grease, fingermarks, dirt and over 99% of bacteria, using just water - protecting babies and toddlers from the risks of cleaning chemical residues.
- For a streak-free sparkling finish on glass and all shiny surfaces. Glass, Mirrors and Chrome are left gleaming
- Protects babies and toddlers from chemical sprays and residues.
- Removes fingermarks, light grease and grime with just water
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 300 wash guarantee
- Recommended by Allergy UK
eCloth Baby Window and Mirror Cloth
Use and Care Instructions
How to Use
- Use the cloth dry on a damp surface - a Water Spray is ideal.
- Use dry as a finishing cloth on windows, mirrors, chrome and all other shiny surfaces.
- Fold the cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
- TIP: When the Window & Mirror Cloth gets too damp, it is less effective at drying to a streak-free finish.
- Care Instructions
- A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
- The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.
- If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.