The Countertop with Fluoride Filter gives you and your family the highest level of filtration through its multi-stage series of filters, resulting in clean, mineralized alkaline water.
Ideal for large families looking for a natural alkaline water system with the highest contamination removal. We also carry replacement filters for this product.
1. Makes water alkaline which helps your body maintain optimal pH.
2. Adds healthy minerals calcium, magnesium, potassium and other trace minerals.
3. Ceramic Pre-Filter removes large sized particles such as microplastics, rust, bacteria and sediment.
4. Reduces fluoride up to 98%.
5. Reduces chlorine up to 99%.
6. Reduces agricultural contaminants and heavy metals.
7. Energy balls and maifain stones stabilize and maintain optimal pH.
8. Magnetic dispenser spout realigns water molecules for optimal absorption and quicker hydration.
Filter Life: 6 months or 475 GAL
Countertop Alkaline Water Dispenser with Fluoride Filter
Why Alkaline Water?
Filter Ease Filter Reminder Program
How to Recycle Used Filters
Download the free ebook 'Alkalize Your Body'
Santevia’s filtration systems effectively reduce tap water contaminants such as chlorine, lead and heavy metals.
Unlike conventional filtration, Santevia adds healthy minerals like calcium, magnesium and other trace minerals into water. These minerals improves the taste of the water while also helping you get your daily intake of minerals.
Simply put, Santevia takes out the bad and adds the good.
City water treatment adds chlorine to water to suppress the proliferation of bacteria during transportation to your home. While the water we get from our tap is bacteria-free, it also contains chemical disinfectant that is not healthy to drink.
Moreover, as a result of agricultural and industrial activity, city and well water is often contaminated with heavy metals and industrial contaminants.
Santevia filters are designed to effectively reduce chemical disinfectants, heavy metals and industrial contaminants to ensure your water is healthy.
Santevia filtration systems are rigorously tested by independent labs to ensure effective contaminant reduction. The products are tested to meet or exceed National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards.
Read below to see what Santevia filters and why:
Contributes to tap water’s poor taste and smell
Bathing and showering in chlorinated water may irritate skin and eyes
Long term exposure may increase risk of cancer