- Aloe vera and cucumber to soothe inflammed skin
- Charcoal to draw out toxins and impurities
- Lightweight gel is deeply hydrating
- Step 3 in our simple 3 step skin care regimen for oily/acne prone skin - Step 1: Cleanse, Step 2: Tone, Step 3: Moisturize.
- After cleansing with our Black Facial Cleansing Gel, follow with our Peppermint & Willow Bark Toner, and finish with Black Moisturizing Gel.
- "But oily skin doesn't need a moisturizer!" Actually, that's not true! Hydrated skin is healthy skin. When choosing a moisturizer for your oily/acne-prone skin, think hydration, not oil. Dehydrated skin can lead to issues like inflammation, a cause of premature skin aging, and even breakouts. When your skin becomes dry, your body responds by making more oil—and this extra oil can clog pores, leading to more pimples. Just because your skin has a lot of oil doesn't mean it has enough water. In fact, plenty of things—cold weather, hot water, harsh products, and aging—can disrupt the integrity of skin, causing it to spring tiny leaks. Before you know it, the skin no longer can act as a barrier to water loss and it becomes dry.
- And moisturizers become especially important if you use drying acne treatments. acne medications can quickly take your skin from shiny to uncomfortably dry, peeling, and flaking. Using a moisturizer daily is the best defense to help ease these side effects.
Black Facial Moisturizing Gel for Oily/Acne Prone Skin
Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Sweet Almond Oil, Activated Charcoal, Cucumber Extract, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol Dl, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Pure d'Alpha Tocopherol (Purest Vitamin E) Oil.