Balsam fir needle (Abies balsamea) essential oil is refreshing, centering and soothing. Reminiscent of the deep woods and holiday festivities, the aroma of Balsam Fir Needle can connect us to the natural world, and open and invigorate the spirit.
Aura Cacia Balsam Fir Needle Essential Oil typically comes from Canada. The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the needles and twigs.
- Paraben and Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Gas Chromatography with Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) Tested for Purity
- Balsam fir needle essential oil is dominated by the constituents á-pinene, �-pinene, bornyl acetate, and á-phellandrene. It blends well with many other essential oils including Texas cedarwood, cypress, sandalwood, juniper, pine, lemon, basil, eucalyptus and frankincense.
- Balsam fir needle’s warming, soothing properties make it great for massage oils, chest rubs and other body care products. It is also great for diffusions and mists (most popularly in the wintertime) on its own or blended with other essential oils.
- Balsam fir needle is typically considered a middle note.