- 1 ounce bottle.
- Made with premium quality Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root.
- Made with a cold process method that extracts the maximum amount of vitamins, minerals, and active constituents of the herb.
- Convenient to use and an excellent alternative to herb tea or capsules.
- Liquid Herbal Extracts and tinctures are the most rapidly and efficiently absorbed of any preparation, and their effects can be felt quickly.
- An herb, once tinctured, will retain its medicinal properties longer than in most other preparations.
- The organic alcohol grain base acts as an excellent preservative, maintaining the integrity of the herb.
- Laboratory-tested for a variety of specifications, including identity and purity, along with a number of other additional tests.
Taking herbal remedies and supplements in liquid form is an easy and convenient way to get the nutrients one’s body needs.
Ingredients: Organic Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera), water & organic alcohol.
Extract Ratio: 1:1 herb strength - 8 lbs of dried herb used to make 1 gal of extract w/ 30% alcohol.
Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
Directions: Add 10 to 20 drops (approx. 1/16 tsp) to water or juice several times each day, as needed.
Packaging: To preserve and maintain their beneficial properties, this product is packaged in light resistant, dark glass amber bottles. Come with a traditional style glass dropper and a tamper-evident lid. (Dropper bulb is made with natural rubber.) These elegant bottles are the perfect way to protect light-sensitive liquids because the dark amber glass helps prevent light degradation.
Storage: When properly stored in our amber bottles in a cool dark place, avoiding heat, sunlight, and exposure to air, our liquid herbal extracts will last a minimum of 5 years.
Ashwaghanda Root Herbal Extract
What is Ashwagandha? What are the Benefits?
The ashwagandha plant, one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic medicine, has been used since ancient times for a wide variety of conditions. It is most well-known for its restorative and rejuvenating benefits. In Sanskrit, ashwagandha means “the smell of a horse,” indicating that the herb has the potential to impart